I have been presented the Arte Y Pico award by Chris over at Refining Life! Wow! I feel very honored and humbled to receive this from my new blog friend, Chris. I have recently discovered her blog and always enjoy visiting. She is a lover of tea, a collector of teapots and decorative plates among other things, and her blog simply makes me happy! Thank you Chris for this award...I count it a privilege!
The link to this award will take you to a Spanish blog. As I understand it, this award was started by a new blogger who was very grateful for all that she learned and saw as she explored blogs from all over the world. It is a gift. My life, too, has been transformed by blogging...I have met soooo many wonderful people! Here are the rules :
1. Pick 5 blogs that you consider deserving of this award for their creativity, design, interesting material, and also contribution to the blogging community, no matter what language.
2. Each award should list the name of the author and a link to his /her blog to be visited by everyone .
3. Each award winner should show the award and put the name of and link to the blog that presented her/him with the award .
4. The award winner and presenter should show the link of the Arte y Pico blog, so everyone will know the origin of this award.
Here's the hard part - did you say I can only list five? just five? Well, I'm going to list five that I enjoy (among bunches)! Some I have been visiting ever since I began blogging... and others I have just discovered! But all of them either inspire me or challenge me or just make me laugh!
1. His Heart My Desire (Beverly)
2. Mind Your Manors (Amy & Rachel)
3. Southern Somedays (Bell-ah)
4. Southern Somedays... (Mrs. Decker)
5. Streams of Living Water (Bonita)