Sunday, March 29, 2009

Top Ten

10 Reasons I Believe In God

By Bill Shuler
Pastor
, Capital Life Church, Arlington, Virginia

1. An innate sense of right and wrong came from somewhere.

2. The universe is far too organized and intricate to have come about by chance.

3. Seeing chimps doesn’t compel me to organize a family reunion.

4. Anyone who has witnessed a baby’s birth will attest to miracles.

5. He has appeared in history.

6. There must be a reason the heart hungers for truth.

7. People since ancient times have sought Him.

8. People since ancient times have found Him.

9. I see Him in the lives of those who forgive.

10. I spoke with Him this morning.

The major questions of life demand a verdict. Where did I come from? Is there more to life than what I am experiencing? Does God exist? The Bible says, “You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.”

4 comments:

nancygrayce said...

Have you moved your blog?? Where are you!?

Michelle said...

How do people do it, that don't believe???

nancygrayce said...

Hey, where did you go???

nancygrayce said...

He died on that cross for my sins......how could I not love and worship Him!? This is good!