Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Stretched

This holiday season, I have been making and selling personalized pet ornaments and initial ornaments. And there is a very good reason why I stick with those two items...because I can make them. When one of my customers asked me for four ornaments, one with a chili pepper, one with a bunny, one with an angel, and one with a horse, I said O.K.! Did I really say O.K.? What in the world was I thinking? Always wanting to please, I began about the task of envisioning what she had asked for and begging God to help me! (seriously)
Now you must know that I truly cannot draw a stick figure...but here is what I ended up with...


























...So, if you think they are alright, well then to God be the glory! If you think they're not so great, well, then you didn't really understand what God had to work with! :)

2 comments:

Chris said...

Becky, I LOVE the ornaments! What a great idea! I also think the tray is lovely. I can see pressed flowers, old doilies, so many things for a tray like that!

Thanks for the inspiration!

Chris

nancygrayce said...

I really like them. I have a brother in law who would love a chili pepper ornament!