Thursday, June 12, 2008

Time Warp

yes...i know i'm in a time warp because the last time i posted was nearly a month ago - and there is no way it could've been that long ago. where did it go? i don't know!

anyway, i got a forward from a friend of mine who NEVER forwards, so i knew it must be really really good...and it is...


WATCH THIS...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RvDDc5RB6FQ

WOW! WASN'T THAT AMAZING? JUST LIKE GOD!!!

my cardboard testimony might read something like this -

I can't get NO satisfaction...and I tried...and I tried...and I tried
FLIP
Found complete satisfaction in Jesus -
No more searching!

i'd love to hear what your cardboard testimony would look like!

2 comments:

thouartloosed said...

Thanks for sharing this.

nancygrayce said...

I may need a few sheets of cardboard!