Thursday, January 24, 2008

God Gives Manicures

Guess what I found at the Dollar Tree yesterday? A nail file in the shape of a polygon...each side and one end numbered and labeled with progressive steps. It caught my eye because I am leading a Bible Study and the title of this weeks lesson just happens to be God Gives Manicures.

Step 1: Course Grit to Shape
Step 2: Medium Grit to Refine
Step 3: Fine Grit to Smooth Edges
Step 4: Condition
Step 5: Smooth
Step 6: Buff
Step 7: Polish and Shine

Can't you relate to these steps in sooooooooo many areas of your life? I can, especially that step #1. Can't wait for the Polish and Shine part!

2 comments:

blessings said...

I love how God puts little teaching tools all around us! Blessings... Polly

Sandy said...

Hi Becky - thanks for visiting me. That is a great concept - I could almost use it for my Balcony Girls but it might be a little too complex. Nice to visit you.
Sandy